Thanks for signing up! You will Receive weekly emails - you can opt-out at any time.
Below is a list of the best Facebook groups I've found, Pinterest boards taking contributors and Tailwind tribes you can join to help pump traffic to your site... more traffic means more $ (if the right monetization strategies are in place!). I will update this list continuously.
Making sense of affiliate marketing is an incredible resource, and its Facebook group is run by no other than the famous million dollar blogger Michelle Schroeder herself. You will have to sign up to her course HERE to receive access.
Five Favorite Groups!
- Bloggers Finally Getting Noticed
- Blogging With A Smile
- Grow Your Blog
- Connecting Brands & Bloggers
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing (requires Purchasing Michelle's Course)
Additional Facebook Groups to Join
- Bright Bloggers + Business
- Making Sense of Cents
- Lifestyle Bloggers
- Boss Girl Bloggers
- Flourishing Freelance Writers
- Boost Your Blog
- Blogging With a Smile
- Connecting Brands with Bloggers
- Bloggers Promotion
- Problogger Community
Facebook Groups for Finding PINTEREST GROUP BOARDS
- Post Join a Pinterest Group Board
- Best Pinterest Collab Boards for Bloggers
- ailwind Tribes for Pinterest
- Pinterest Group Boards
Tailwind Tribes You Can Join Right Now!
Tailwind Tribes can definitely help aid your pin in becoming "viral". These are Tailwind's version of group boards, where tons of eyes are on your pins. To start, I recommend signing up for Tailwind by clicking HERE.
BLOGGING & MARKETING NICHE
- Blogging Traffic Tips
- All Things Blogging
- Team Work Pinning
- Blogging Tips and Resources
- Small Business
- Blogger's Chalkboard
- Blogging Tips
- Bloggers and Creative Entrepreneurs
- Internet Marketing Super Friends
- Creative Biz Haven Community Tribe
- Striving Bloggers
- Pinterest Friends
- Bloggers Killin' it on Pinterest
- # Plan With Debbie
- Blogging Friend's Pins
- Chic Sisters
- HerPaperRoute Tribe
- The Millenial Life
- Awesome Bloggers